Guardien Group welcomes enquiries, feedback and complaints.
Making a complaint can lead to improved services, communication and sometimes to changes to policies and procedures. This means we are actively involved in continually improving our services and process for the organisation.
You can make a complaint around any issue around the supports or the service that Guardien Group has provided.
All complaints are confidential. When making a complaint:
- All parties with be listened to and treated with respect.
- Support will be provided for making a complaint in a way that meets your communication and cultural needs
- We will give you additional support to make a complaint if you require
- We will provide information around independent advocates and supports
- Handle the complaint as per the NDIS Quality and Safeguards guidelines