The eligibility criteria applies for access to Guardien Group services. Potential services users, if not self-funded, must:
• have a Disability Support Pension or be eligible for Disability Support Pension;
• be registered with Disability Services Queensland or Mental Health Services;
• be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a member of a family on a work or study visa sponsored by the Australian Government;
• have an intellectual disability/mental health illness as their primary disability; and
• be eligible for Disability & Community Care Services Queensland Funding Support Package.
Those looking for support on a self-funded basis need to contact Guardien Group directly to discuss what support services can be made possible.
Information on our range of services is provided through the submenu items below.