We work to build individual capabilities, so our residents are empowered to live independently
Our services are open to all gender and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Through a personalised model of care that is designed around the individual, we work to build individual capabilities, so our residents are empowered to live independently and have the skills, information and resources they need for their health and wellbeing.
Our services include:
Guide to Accessing Services
If you are interested in accessing Guardien Group services, the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Have, or be eligible for a Disability Support Pension
- Be a registered participant of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Be registered with Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors and be eligible for funding support
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a member of a family on a work or study visa, sponsored by the Australian Government
- Have an intellectual disability or mental health illness as a primary disability
If you are seeking services on a self-funded basis, please contact our team directly to discuss your situation.